We're a kind, open, active family with a warm supportive home ready for baby!
Married for more than 5 years and together for 10, we're a true team. We’re caring, active, and optimistic. We live with kindness, affection, laughter and adventure, and we look forward to expanding our family and continuing to share our love for life with kids!
From celebrating holidays with our big wonderful family, enjoying the city with friends, to exploring new places, we make a great team.
Here are some quick, fun facts to help you get to know us!
I’m Creative, active, empathetic, and organized.
• Excited about: Geeking-out with our kids with science and art projects
• Craves: Hot chocolate (whipped cream, please!)
• Fave: Making funky, modern, seasonal crafts
• Happy place: Running in Central Park
• Works: Designs apps and websites
I’m athletic, thoughtful, easy-going, and fun-loving.
• Excited about: Playing like a kid with our kids
• Craves: Italian food
• Fave: Playing ice hockey
• Happy place: Stoney lake with the family
• Works: Coaches college athletes
We’re very grateful for your consideration, as we’re sure that this decision can’t be easy for you and that you will make it with the utmost thought and care.
We live guided by four pillars: kindness, affection, laughter, and adventure. We promise promise to raise children with our guiding stars: enrichment, openness, support, and compassion.
Love and light,
Lindsay & Matt