Getting to know “G”
G is our sweet little boy. He loves to cuddle, play along with his sister’s imaginative play, ride bikes, help make food, help with dishes, say “hi” to anyone who walks by our home, and say, “awwwww! Hi baybeeee” whenever he sees a baby. He is super thoughtful and seeks to help in ways that continue to amaze me. He is so excited to be a big brother and thinks we should adopt both a baby girl AND boy. I can hardly wait to see him be the best big brother ever.
Here is a little questionnaire I did with him. It was a little harder with a 3 year old! -Stevi
1. How old are you?
2. What’s your favorite color? Yellow
3. What do you love doing?
Playing with trains
4. What makes you feel happy? Playing with trains
5. What makes you feel sad? Taking naps
6. What’s your favorite food?
Turkey and cheese
7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Play with babies
8. What is the best thing that has happened to you?
9. What is the worst thing that has happened to you?
Scraping my knees
10. You’re outside for a whole day: what would you do?
11. What are you most grateful for?
12. What scares you?
13. What could you do when you are feeling scared to make yourself feel less afraid?
Play with trains
14. If you had to give everyone in the family new names, what would they be?
Booboobutt (Daddy), caribou (Mommy), caribou (Sister), caribou (Me)
15. If your stuffed animal, Doggy Rain, could talk, what would he say?
16. If you could do anything right now, what would you do?
Play with Pizza
17. What’s your favorite dessert?