Adoptimist requires that all our families submit proof of a current home study in order to open a profile on our site. All files received will be privately stored with you profile. Your submission will not be shared with anyone. Nor will it be available on our public website.
You may submit:
• A signed letter from a social worker, attorney, or agency stating that your family has successfully completed the home study. (Preferred Method)
• A copy of your home study - first and last pages w/ signatures only
• If possible, please do not send your entire home study.
• Your document must be signed and on appropriate letterhead in order to be accepted.
• Your home study must be current. Any information you submit is for our records only and will not ever be shared publicly.
Ways To Submit Your Home Study
Login and submit your PDF or digital file. (Preferred method.)
If you have trouble submitting your file, please email us at email@example.com.
Reviewing Your Submission
We will review and approve submissions in the order they are received. This may take up to 24 hrs (or longer on weekends.). If your submission is rejected, we will notify you via email.
Important Information On Closed Profiles
A Closed profile will not be deleted from our system. You may still log in to your account and view or edit your profile. But your profile will not be visible on the site. As soon as you submit your home study and receive our approval, your profile will be visible on the site once again.
If you have any questions about this process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll-free at 1-877-292-9235.