“You can rest assured that your clientele can take advantage of our service without any interference, unsolicited advice, or questionable practices on the part of Adoptimist.”
Adoptimist is a smart and affordable option for adoptive parents, offering unparalleled exposure and visibility online. Unlike many similar websites and services you may have already seen or heard about, we are not an agency, matchmaking service, law firm, or facilitator. And in no way are we trying to replace the invaluable work of trained and licensed adoption professionals.
We invite you to explore the site to learn more about the service. But here are a few reasons why our service is unique: the quality and depth of our family profiles, the amount of traffic (through advertising and social media) we are able to bring to the site, and our rapidly growing expectant mother membership. Our secure platform serves as a catalyst for private communications between adoptive parents and expectant mothers. This open system encourages faster and smoother connections for your families.
Adoptimist Works With You & Your Clients
There are several advantages to our service, which make it a great option for you and your clients:
• We are not a law firm. We are not an adoption agency. We are not facilitators and we do not ever act in that capacity.
• We are an adopt-connect technology company. And we have only one goal: connecting adoptive parents and expectant mothers.
So you can always rest assured that your clientele can take advantage of our service without any interference, unsolicited advice, or questionable practices on the part of Adoptimist.
How It Works
It's easy to get started. Adoptimist will work with any individual or family that is home-study certified. We offer three plans, each increasing in visibility and exposure. Families may move freely between the plans as their connection needs change.
The plan is $150 a month and includes an exceptional number of services:
• A professional adoption profile with unlimited photos, photo albums, blog entries, and videos
• Featured placement on the Adoptimist website
• Professional profile assessment and optimization (expertise is provided on every aspect of the profile, from editing profile copy to cropping and sharpening photos, etc.)
• Responsive one-on-one support
• An 800 number exclusive to the family
• Banner advertising across the internet with Google Adwords
About Our Advertising Campaigns
For families that can and want to, the next step is to boost the advertising campaign with additional funding each month. This will bring even more clicks and more exposure with additional advertising on services like Facebook, Yahoo, Microsoft Bing, and Google.
A Valuable Partner & Resource
We are eager to work with you and your families. Establishing trust and long-standing relationships with adoption-industry professionals is something we take very seriously. That's why we are always available to communicate with you in order to review our service and answer any questions you might have. We are also willing and able to respond to your specific needs and professional recommendations as we work with your families.
Please also feel free to send along any suggestions on how to improve our service. We look forward to hearing from you and connecting your families!