Introducing The Adoptimist Professional Account
Some adoption professionals wish to include Adoptimist plans as part of their own services and outreach. For these groups and individuals, we have created the Adoptimist Professional Account. The professional account allows you, as the account administrator, to create, edit, and manage multiple family accounts. Here's how it works:
• Contact us to join and create your professional account. (Free.)
• Login and begin to add your families to your account. You will receive 15% off our normal monthly fees.
• As the account holder, you will be able to add, edit, and remove your family profiles at any time.
• As the account holder, you will be able to receive & respond to all communications that your families receive on the website.
• You can add your staff members to help you create or edit the profiles. (Or ask us for a professional referral.)
• You can also add the family as an Account Editor so they can build & maintain a competitive profile on the site (Highly recommended).
• There is no fee to create and maintain an Adoptimist Professional Account. (No membership fee, no annual fee, etc.)
• You will be responsible only for the membership fees of each member / family profile that you bring to the site.
• As a Professional Account holder you will receive 15% off our normal monthly fees, for the life of your membership. This applies to every family profile you open in your account.
• Your final monthly cost per family is: Premium: $127.50, Featured: $42.50.
• There are no minimum-stay requirements and no hidden fees.
All families are required to have a current and valid home study in order to appear on our website. In the states of Arizona and New York, a Certification Order is necessary, if applicable. Upon adding a family profile to the website, you will be asked to upload signed documentation affirming the family's home study status. Please review our homestudy submission requirements for further details.
• Sign up for a professional account and start bringing your families to Adoptimist.