Getting to know “L”
L is the sweetest big sister. She is attentive to her brothers needs and usually offers to help him before I can even get to him. She will share bites of her treats with him, give him a cuddle if he gets hurt, lead him in imaginative play, and cheer him on with encouraging words. She was pretty young when we had her brother, so she keeps talking about how much she wants to help change diapers, hold, and play with our new baby (or babies). Here is a fun questionnaire I did with her today. -Stevi
1. How old are you?
2. What’s your favorite color?
3. What do you love doing?
Squirt squirt guns
4. What makes you feel happy?
5. What makes you feel sad?
When my brother is taking a nap
6. What’s your favorite food?
Mac n cheese
7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
8. What do you know enough about that you could teach others?
Squirting squirt guns
9. What is the best thing that has happened to you?
10. What is the worst thing that has happened to you?
11. If you had three wishes what would they be?
A real unicorn, clover was real (favorite stuffed toy), G and me can fly
12. If you could be invisible for a day what would you do?
13. You’re outside for a whole day: what would you do?
Play on a truck track, ride my bike on a pump track, swing, jump on a trampoline, ride bikes, climb on the jungle gym, ride my scooter, slide, and play in the sandbox.
14. What are you most grateful for?
Mommy, daddy, and God
15. What scares you?
16. What could you do when you are feeling scared to make yourself feel less afraid?
Go to mommy and daddy
17. Describe a great day. What are you doing that makes it special?
My birthday - eating all of the desserts
18. What one thing do you do now that you need an adult for but would like to try to do all by yourself?
19. If you had to give everyone in the family new names, what would they be?
Pizza (Daddy), Pizza (Mommy), Pizza (Brother)
20. If your stuffed animal, Clover, could talk, what would he say?
“I’m sleepy, and I want to eat food.”
21. If you could do anything right now, what would you do?
22. Who is your favorite storybook character?
23. What do you think you’re going to dream about tonight?
24. What is something that makes your family special?