We met in Atlanta in 2002 but didn't start dating until 2003. The dating period was fun and adventure filled with new experiences together. In 2005, we moved into Michael's townhouse together.
After experiencing some major life changes due to the economy in 2008, we moved to New York City the following year. Not only were we excited to live in Manhattan, but Josh had an incredible job opportunity in the fashion industry. After years working for other companies, they started a consulting business and have a growing team.
When we first arrived in the city, we rented an apartment. Then, in 2014, we bought a charming place for ourselves. We’ve recently done some renovations and added a second bedroom in anticipation for this adoption! We're hoping to fill our home with continued love and a new addition to our family in the near future.
Our journey continues …
We are ready to add a new member to our family. The second bedroom is all set up, less the crib and some other decor items. We are waiting to see if we are blessed with a boy or girl to finish the room.
Our apartment is close to several parks and wonderful children's activities.
- Share adventures with friends and family
- Eat and explore new places
- Read books and the occasional magazine
- Play board games
More about Josh:
- He loves his job and has lots of fun doing it!
- Fashion is his passion
- Josh gives back to the community
- He supports LGBTQ youth as a board member for HMI
- Cook and bake; He’s searching always for new recipes
- Take long walks and explore new places
- Read the news and watch SciFi TV
- Wake up early on the weekends
- Be active; He’s really into Crossfit!
More about Michael:
- He studied art in college
- Now, Michael leads a communications team
- He’s got a huge soft spot for animals!