We met online and had our 1st date about 2 months later on October 27, 2006 at a nearby restaurant that we both knew and loved. We went out again shortly thereafter and were inseparable after our 3rd date. We were engaged to be married in March of 2008.
We were married on October 2, 2009 at the church where Chrissy’s parents were married and she and her brother were baptized. The ceremony and reception were perfect and we always talk about how we wish we could do it again!
We have a beautiful 7 year-old Bulldog mix, Roxy. We adopted her from a rescue when she was just 2 ½ years old and have been obsessed with her ever since. She is the biggest mush and loves everyone she comes in contact with. She loves going to the park, rides in the car, the beach, and going to Starbucks with Mommy for Puppuccinos.
We live on a quiet tree lined street in Northern New Jersey. Our home has 3 bedrooms, one of which was completely redone to be a nursery. We cannot wait to paint it pink or blue!
We have a nice backyard with plenty of room for a swing set and outdoor fun!
Our town has a great school system - we made sure to check that out before we moved here.
We live close to our immediate families - Chrissy's parents, brother & sister-in-law and little nephews and Jeff's parents, sister & brother-in-law, and beautiful teenage niece. We love being close to our families and see them often!
• Is an awesome cook! He does all the cooking in our house!
• Grew up in New Jersey with his parents, sister, & grandparents
• Spent summer vacations in Wildwood Crest as a child (and would love to continue this tradition with our own child)
• Loves golf & plays every chance he gets!
• Favorite sports teams are the Cowboys and the Rangers!
• Is hilarious! Can always make you laugh!
• Grew up in New Jersey with her parents & younger brother
• Spent summer vacations in North Wildwood as a child (opposite side of the boardwalk from Jeff!)
• Cannot get into sports as much as she tries! She’s more of a Netflix, This Is Us, and Lifetime kind of girl!
• Loves all animals and wishes she could open her own rescue!
• Favorite places to travel are Aruba, Vegas, and Disney!
• Is quiet when you first meet her but once you get to know her she doesn’t shut up!