Military Sergeant and Playful Father / Musical, Stay-At-Home Mom / Adopted Toddler with a Teddy-Bear Heart
Hello! Thanks for stopping by. We know you’re sorting through tons of profiles, so here’s a quick summary: ten things to love about us!
10. Abraham is a fun park Dad. He loves to play with our toddler.
9. Chante is a happy stay-at-home Mother.
8. We cannot have children, but we can give our lives to raise them.
7. Our toddler's birth story is beautiful, but the short story is he's adopted.
6. We're from Utah (currently living in California and loving the beach.)
5. We are close to our siblings, their families, and our parents on both side (lots of extended family.)
4. Chante plays the ukulele, piano, and harp.
3. Abraham has stable employment in the military and doesn't have to travel for work.
2. We're Christians and strive to be honest followers of Jesus Christ.
1. We will love, honor, and respect you. We will teach your little one to do the same. We are open to open adoptions, but realize expectant parent preferences may differ.
Click on 'About Us' to learn more. Or better yet - watch our awesome video!