Dedicated and Playful Dad / Musical, Stay-At-Home Mom / Adopted Toddler with a Teddy-Bear Heart
Merry Christmas! And thanks for visiting our page. Here are the top 10 things to know about us as potential adoptive parents:
10. Abraham is the world’s most playful Dad! Our toddler can vouch for this.
9. Chante is a happy, stay-at-home Mother who does anything but stay at home all day with our son. We go do things together! Everyday.
8. We cannot have children, but we can give our lives to raise them.
7. Our toddler's birth story is beautiful, but the short story is he's adopted.
6. We're from Utah but currently live in California.
5. We are close to our siblings, their families, and our parents on both side (lots of extended family.)
4. Chante plays the ukulele, piano, and harp. (www.mamauke.com)
3. Abraham has stable employment in the military and doesn't have to travel for work.
2. We're Christians and strive to be honest followers of Jesus Christ.
1. We will love, honor, and respect expectant and birth parents and will teach our little ones to do the same. We are open to open adoptions, but realize individual preferences may differ.
Click on 'About Us' to learn more. Or better yet - watch our awesome video!