We are Eric and Meg from Minnesota. We are a fun loving, active couple hoping to adopt.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us. We admire and are humbled by your courage and strength in taking this difficult step to choose adoption for your baby. We cannot imagine the feelings you have or will experience in your decision to plan an adoption for your child; however, we hope by looking at our photos and reading about our lives you will find comfort in knowing how much we want to share our lives with a child. May you find the perfect loving family that you seek.
We have taken the first several years of our marriage to build our relationship, enjoy one another, and are excited to be parents. We look forward to bringing a new baby home very soon.
Top 5 things we look forward to in parenting:
1. Watching a child grow & develop into the person they were meant to be.
2. Family Vacations - we love family friendly destinations.
3. Special events such as birthday parties, graduations, & holidays.
4. Day Trips & Local Trips - taking a child to the zoo, park, or playground.
5. Lazy weekends in our pajamas with no agenda - quiet time together reading books or playing with toys.
We hope you are comforted in this difficult decision and you will have peace. Thank you again for considering us as parents for your baby.