Russ and I met in 2008. Our relationship was a whirlwind. Quickly into our relationship Russ’s Work transferred him. I had to make a choice to go with him or try to have a long distance relationship. We decided to take a shot at love and I moved 3 hours from all I ever knew. Almost 10 years later and it was one of the best decisions I have ever made. We got married on Valentine’s Day 2015. In the middle of a blizzard we vowed to stay together forever. We knew from very early on that we both wanted a large family. Adoption was always in the plan. Unexplained infertility has caused adoption to be part of our journey much sooner than we anticipated. We cannot wait to be first time parents.
We live in a cozy three bedroom home in a great neighborhood in Philadelphia. There are lots of parks and sports clubs close by. A majority of Russ’s family is within walking distance from our home.
1. I love makeup
2. Valentine’s Day is my favorite day of the year and was also our wedding day
3. I love the New York Jets and some of my fondest memories are watching games with my Dad.
4. My grandmother is my hero.
5. I grew up in a very rural town.
6. I have three tattoos.
7. My favorite color is pink and my entire desk at work is decorated with pink things.
8. I love Gerber daises
9. Spending time with my nieces and nephews is so dear to my heart.
10. I love country music.
11. I have two amazing brothers and an amazing sister in law.
12. My cousins are some of my best friends and all of their kids refer to me as their Aunt.
13. I am a homebody and my ideal day is snuggled under a blanket with a toasty fire and a movie on.
14. I am addicted to Hallmark Christmas movies.
15. I love to watch football and play fantasy football.
17. I am double jointed in my thumb and big toes.
18. I love reality tv.
19. I had 13 bridesmaids in our wedding.
20. I love to go to the drive in.
21. I went back to school for my degree after a 10 year hiatus.
22. I am in a small population of people that LOVE their job.
23. I am German and English.
24. I love cats. My two girls Fiona and Kenzie are big parts of my heart.
25. My favorite movie in the world is Dirty Dancing
1. Bravehart is my favorite movie of all time.
2. I have one brother but several cousins that were also raised like my siblings.
3. I grew up in Kensington.
4. I am a diehard Philadelphia sports fan.
5. My family calls me Buddy
6. I am named after my father and grandfather
7. I love Star Wars
8. My current company is the largest grower and seller of avocados on the planet.
9. I have had the same group of friends since I was a small child.
10. I love Marvel and super hero movies
11. I am a great dancer
12. I can do the Worm and it’s a frequent request at parties.
13. I love polish food.
14. I enjoy walking in various landscapes, from city to trails to country roads.
15. I am extremely competitive.
16. I have been the best man in 3 weddings.
17. I have lived in 3 separate states.
18. I enjoy taking exotic vacations and could live on the beach.
19. Summer is my favorite season.
20. My favorite beer is Guinness Draft but I am a huge fan of the Samuel Adams brands.
21. My favorite sports venue is Fenway Park.
22. I currently reside in the Port Richmond section of Philadelphia.
23. My nationalities are Irish and Italian.
24. My favorite TV show is Game of Thrones.
25. I love fantasy sports