Happy Couple Seeking Our Bundle of Joy of Any Ethnicity!
Thank you for taking the time to read more about us and for considering us to love and cherish your child. We would be the luckiest of couples!
We are so blessed to have found each other and would like to be able to share our joy and love with a child. We know that there is a baby out there who is meant to be a part of our family. This loving home will not be complete until that little angel finds its way into our arms!
Our family will...
● Always be supportive, caring, honest, and kind!
● Be explorers! Trying new foods, enjoying live music, and traveling to new places.
● Get outside and play! Our neighborhood is a quiet, treelined street with neighborhood concerts, shops and events. There is also a city park a halfblock away and two more within walking distance.
● Cherish family traditions and look to make new memories! Celebrate holidays, do crafts, read together, learn together, frost and decorate Christmas cookies, do scavenger hunts, sing songs, build Legos and have dance parties :).
● Keep a special place in our child’s life for his or her birth family!
We would like to keep an open and honest relationship with the birth family and would like our adopted child to know them and their love. What that will look like will most likely change from year to year, but we are willing to work out the details with the birth parents as we go along. We are hopeful that we may consider them a part of our extended family. It is very important to us that our child knows where he/she came from, his/her roots and family culture. We are committed to making sure this happens.
We both love spending time with family and friends, doing puzzles, traveling, live music, cooking (but mostly eating!), cheering for our favorite college sports teams, and, most recently, rereading, re-watching and “geeking out” over Game of Thrones! We are into all the Marvel comics movies, love to go for walks or hikes, and just general "adventuring"!!
Contact us if you are interested in getting to know us. We'd love to get to know you!